A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Kempler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Kempler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Kempler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempler graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kempler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine Kempler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine Kempler practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Kempler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Geraldine Kempler practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Lake Oswego, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.