A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Mullane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Mullane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Mullane, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullane graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mullane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine Frances Mullane MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine F. Mullane practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Mullane has 1 office location.
Dr. Geraldine Mullane practices Emergency Medicine near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Emergency Physicians.