Dr. Geraldine Pawlik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geraldine Pawlik?

April 28th, 2017

My Go-To Surgeon

Dr. Pawlik is a skilled and brilliant surgeon. Her skills and knowledge has brought me through 2 bouts of breast cancer. She took time to answer all my questions and offer the best solutions.

May 21st, 2013

RUN

Run from this doctor is right! She was the rudeness doctor ever! Please do yourself a favor & find another surgeon who will do a good job! Trust me, you don't want her as your doctor. Dont say I didn't warn you.

June 26th, 2012

Ford Motor Company

Dr.Geraldine Pawlik Performed surgery on me recently and did a outstanding job treating me and taking good care of me and she took the time during her scheduled visits to talk to me over the phone to answer concerns I had regarding the surgery.Dr. Pawlik is a True Professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a caring and concerned Doctor.

July 10th, 2011

I was very nervous in having a large cyst removed from my head - Dr P made it very easy and there was NO pain at all!

February 14th, 2011

Dr. Pawlik

This doctor removed my gall bladder in 2007. Became uncomfortable, made app, was brushed off! Never saw the stones! Bedside manner is horrible, and I'm not a big baby! I've had much better doctors! Do not recommend this one at all! Run away fast! Am still seeing an internist after her surgery on me!

September 21st, 2010

Very rude and poor professiinalism / not a good people person

I am very dissapointed with Dr. pawlik when we 1st met her on my wifes 1st appointment she was very rude n unprofessional for no reason we just went in her office and she made me and my wife feel very uncomfertable, made us feel like my wife was lying about the way she felt and the problem she was having. Anyways after treating us very rudely we decided to have my wifes gall blatter removed. She removed the gall blatter and wanted to see my wife in a week which was today. This whole week my wife has been doing better but still was in some pain, wasnt able to walk as normal, some nassau, and fatigued. So in her appointment today AGAIN very rude after she ask my wife how she felt and my wife tells her how shes feeling she starts comparing other patients thats shes done the same surgery with my wife . She said that she shuoldnt be feeling that way that she should be walkin and doing things because she did that surgery to some body on friday and that person was walking allready. She also told her to lay down on the bed and she saw my wife having difficulties to lay down and get up she didnt even help her get up all she said was "if your In so much pain you should be in E.R." Which we were going to do but we were trying ti wait till today for her appointment. She didnt even ask her if she needed and meds. For her pain believe me when u say Very un professional. So anyway my dissapointment is that I thought that when you go to a Dr. you are suppose to let them know how you feel and the Dr. to listen and not cut you off all the time to compare.you with other patients and if your not fdeling good at least act like they care and not.like you are lying. Im paying for all the treatment and surery like everybody else.

April 28th, 2017