Dr. Geraldine Payne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geraldine Payne?

June 13th, 2016

Dr. Payne will abruptly terminate you. Her sincerety and true patient concern as a psychiatrist is very questionable.

March 31st, 2012

Depression

Dr. Payne is an outstanding physician and it is very easy to make an appointment with her. She will call you back to set a time that is convient for you.Also she spends the necessary time to diagnos and treat the problem. I can testify to her credibility from recent self-experience on a monthly basis as well as how she treated my mother for quite some time.Dr. Payne really does care about her patients. You don't practice medicine for 44 plus years if you don't care about people. I first met Dr. Payne 22 years ago and have been fond of her ever since--she is a class act.Few are the doctors this day and time that have a genuine regard and empathy for their patient.Why some folks desire to tarnish her record is beyond me but my position still stands regarding her fine character.God Bless Dr. Payne

January 19th, 2012

She treats for insurance money, not for the best interest of the patient. I wouldn't send my dog to her.

Run from her. She only wants the insurance money and she shares private info with other members of the family.Unethical is her middle name.

May 18th, 2011

Beware

I was a patient of Dr. Payne for approximately 7 months and she was also prescribing me necessary medication during this time. Several months ago without any prior notice, reason or explanation whatsoever I was terminated, the manner in which I was terminated is my calls simply stopped being returned. She has no live answering service and does not answer the phone directly. The last time I met with her there was no indication at all that she was unhappy with our physician/patient relationship in fact quite to the contrary. I attempted to contact her at least four times over a period of 5 weeks and havent received any response to this date. If she chose for whatever reason not to continue with my treatment she had ample time and opportunity to either call or write a letter to provide some kind or reasonable notice. The manner in which I was terminated was so inconsistent with what I would have expected from this doctor that I thought that I knew and was an extreme disappointment.

September 29th, 2010

Dr. Payne is fantastic

She has an amazing gift of voicing her true care and concern that some Doctors seem to have lost. Very professional and he diagnosis and treatment have always been accurate and effective. I only wish I would have found her before my miserable experience with the previous I saw who had me going in circles for a year with no positive progress being made.

April 29th, 2010

Exceptional

We saw Dr.Payne while on holiday, Dr Payne saw my partner almost immediately. She was extremely caring and concerned, even following up on his progress by phone. When we returned home his diagnosis was confirmed by our local doctors. We cannot fault her treatment, Dr. Payne was a God send.

January 25th, 2010

A Doctor Who Will Take Your Phone Call

Dr. Payne takes phone calls from her patients and always returns your call if she is unavailable when you call. Very caring. Works with you to get meds right. Excellent doctor.

May 4th, 2017