A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Rubin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geraldine Rubin practice?
Dr. Geraldine Rubin practices Pediatrics near Keene, NH.
See Keene Pediatricians.