A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Vaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Vaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine Sandra Vaz MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine S. Vaz practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Vaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Geraldine Vaz practices Internal Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists.