Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geraldine Vaz
Dr. Geraldine Vaz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond Hill, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vaz is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Jamaica Hospital and Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Vaz has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Geraldine Vaz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Geraldine Vaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond Hill, NY.
Dr. Artur Shalonov
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi13
Dr. Tanmay Patel
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi4
Dr. Elaine Schiesel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi31