A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Vaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Vaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geraldine S. Vaz practice?
Dr. Geraldine Vaz practices Internal Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists.