A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Zagarella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Zagarella is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagarella graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zagarella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zagarella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geraldine M. Zagarella practice?
Dr. Geraldine Zagarella practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists.