A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Zagarella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Zagarella is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagarella graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zagarella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine M Zagarella MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine M. Zagarella practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Zagarella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geraldine Zagarella practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists.