Geraldo Florez Is this you?

Neutral

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 31st, 2014

This Doctor is nothing more than a money hungry pill pusher. I went for my back pain for 6 months and my first visit he asked me what Pills I wanted. I wanted something mild like a Loratab. I could of gotten anything. My daughter was given all kinds of drugs and never even had an MRI done and she paid cash..... Someone needs to get this quack...I saw druggies from out of town all over his office young people. I changed jobs and changed Insurance and they informed me they are not accepting new Insurance...No, they want cash and you can get all you need. If you are a legitimate person don't go here. Junkies go all day

February 23rd, 2017