A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldo Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldo Ramos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldo Ramos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Universidade De Santa Catarina, Florianopolis.
Dr. Ramos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldo Antonacci Ramos MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geraldo A. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Geraldo Ramos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geraldo Ramos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.