A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldo Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldo Ramos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldo Ramos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Universidade De Santa Catarina, Florianopolis.
Dr. Ramos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldo Antonacci Ramos MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geraldo A. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Geraldo Ramos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geraldo Ramos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.