A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldo Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldo Saavedra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldo Saavedra, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Infectious Disease
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saavedra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldo A Saavedra MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Geraldo A. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Geraldo Saavedra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geraldo Saavedra practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Endocrinologists.