A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geralyn Sarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geralyn Sarti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarti graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sarti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geralyn Mary Sarti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geralyn M. Sarti practice?
- Dr. Geralyn Sarti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geralyn Sarti practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians and Troy Geriatric Doctors.