A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Abreo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Abreo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Abreo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abreo graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abreo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Abreo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Abreo practice?
- Dr. Gerard Abreo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Abreo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Pasadena Cardiologists.