A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Abreo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Abreo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abreo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Abreo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Abreo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abreo graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abreo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Abreo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Abreo practice?
- Dr. Gerard Abreo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Abreo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Cardiologists.