A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Berry, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Berry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Thomas Berry MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Gerard T. Berry practice?
- Dr. Gerard Berry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Berry practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Endocrinologists, and Boston Geneticists.