A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Blake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Naval Hospital - Beaufort
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard F. Blake practice?
Dr. Gerard Blake practices Family Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA.
See Charleston Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Blake, Dr. Garrett Blake, Dr. Gerardo Blake, Dr. Jarrett Blake