A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Bobeldyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Bobeldyk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobeldyk graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Bobeldyk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Lloyd Bobeldyk MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard L. Bobeldyk practice?
- Dr. Gerard Bobeldyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Bobeldyk practices Internal Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: St Joseph, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists.