Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerard Brown
Dr. Gerard Brown, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Reading, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Hospital of the University of PA and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerard Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Gerard Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Reading, PA.
Dr. David Sorrentino
West Reading, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Saroj Parida
West Reading, PA 0 mi31
Dr. Richard Deveaux
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reading, PA 1.07 mi35