A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Brungardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Brungardt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Brungardt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brungardt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Brungardt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard S Brungardt MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard S. Brungardt practice?
- Dr. Gerard Brungardt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Brungardt practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Geriatric Doctors, and Wichita Hospice & Palliative Specialists.