A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Burns is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Burns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Joseph Burns DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Burns practice?
- Dr. Gerard Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Burns practices Internal Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Internists.