A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Cappiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Cappiello, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cappiello graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Cappiello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cappiello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard A. Cappiello practice?
Dr. Gerard Cappiello practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Holiday, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL and Palm Harbor, FL.
See Holiday Obstetricians & Gynecologists.