A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Chamberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Chamberlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Chamberlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamberlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chamberlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans