A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Chamberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Chamberlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Chamberlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamberlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Brophy Chamberlin MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gerard B. Chamberlin practice?
- Dr. Gerard Chamberlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Chamberlin practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Pediatricians.