Dr. Gerard Chamberlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Chamberlin?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

dr chamberlin has saved my life twice he is an excellent doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I was so impressed with the way he treated my husband that I changed doctors.

Fantastic

Posted on August 26th, 2014

Wouldn't go to see anyone else. Just a fantastic, thorough, caring and compassionate physician. You will be given all the time required to make you feel informed, cared for and with clear answers to all your questions.

One of the best

Posted on March 30th, 2014

Dr. Chamberlin was recommended to me by a friend who works at one of the hospitals he is affiliated with, because of his bedside manner and follow-up with his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Chamberlin for several years now, and I have recommended him to others dozens of times. My wife and young children also see him now. Yes, the waits can be long but that is because Dr. Chamberlin is both compassionate and thorough. If a patient is upset he will sit and talk. If the diagnosis is unclear he will think of ways to get to thethe bottom of it. My advice is to go as early in the day as possible, and be grateful for the times that you may be the reason he is running late. It is worth it.

Great Doctor, Needs a much better staff.

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Dr. Chamberlin is very caring and considerate of your medical needs. He seems genuinely concerned about your well being. He also gives those without medical insurance a welcome break on his office visits. The Staff on the other hand will undoubtedly drive his business elsewhere. Especially when everyone will be required to have health insurance, The discounted office visits won't be enough any longer to keep the patients from seeking a new provider. ....Its a real problem and its a shame.

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Dr.Chamberlain s fantastic I would recomend him to anyone,the wait is aweful though good grief they should make his appt 30 min.per person not 15 min.

First time Patient

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr C was the fourth doctor visited when three previous did not provide any answers. He not only was able to identify the condition but bed side manner to our elderly mother was exceptional. My husband is now his patient and I will soon be following.

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Dr. Chamberlin is great and my kids love him. The office staff needs a little work. Maybe better schooling or a school for manners. They are not very pleasant. Once I was 16 minutes behind getting to my appt. and they would not see me, yet it is ok when they make you wait almost an hour.

Great doctor!

Posted on January 26th, 2011

office staff are not warm, agreed, but Dr. Chamberlin himself spends time talking with me, always wants a follow up visit after an illness, and generally makes me feel I can trust him. He is humble and engaging ( which again makes him the polar opposite of his staff), returns calls (or email!) promptly, and makes me feel listened to and cared for. I would recommend him without hesitation, and wish I'd found a Doc like him years ago.

Terrible staff

Posted on January 11th, 2011

The office here is terrible, very rude and bad attitudes, They treat you like they are doing you a favor by see the doctor, We liked the doctor but it is not worth dealing with the terrible staff

Posted on October 25th, 2017