Dr. Gerard Chamberlin MD Patient Reviews

January 27th, 2016
dr chamberlin has saved my life twice he is an excellent doctor

September 3rd, 2015
I was so impressed with the way he treated my husband that I changed doctors.

August 26th, 2014
Fantastic
Wouldn't go to see anyone else. Just a fantastic, thorough, caring and compassionate physician. You will be given all the time required to make you feel informed, cared for and with clear answers to all your questions.

March 30th, 2014
One of the best
Dr. Chamberlin was recommended to me by a friend who works at one of the hospitals he is affiliated with, because of his bedside manner and follow-up with his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Chamberlin for several years now, and I have recommended him to others dozens of times. My wife and young children also see him now. Yes, the waits can be long but that is because Dr. Chamberlin is both compassionate and thorough. If a patient is upset he will sit and talk. If the diagnosis is unclear he will think of ways to get to thethe bottom of it. My advice is to go as early in the day as possible, and be grateful for the times that you may be the reason he is running late. It is worth it.

October 25th, 2013
Great Doctor, Needs a much better staff.
Dr. Chamberlin is very caring and considerate of your medical needs. He seems genuinely concerned about your well being. He also gives those without medical insurance a welcome break on his office visits. The Staff on the other hand will undoubtedly drive his business elsewhere. Especially when everyone will be required to have health insurance, The discounted office visits won't be enough any longer to keep the patients from seeking a new provider. ....Its a real problem and its a shame.

February 15th, 2012
Dr.Chamberlain s fantastic I would recomend him to anyone,the wait is aweful though good grief they should make his appt 30 min.per person not 15 min.

June 13th, 2011
First time Patient
Dr C was the fourth doctor visited when three previous did not provide any answers. He not only was able to identify the condition but bed side manner to our elderly mother was exceptional. My husband is now his patient and I will soon be following.

May 31st, 2011
Dr. Chamberlin is great and my kids love him. The office staff needs a little work. Maybe better schooling or a school for manners. They are not very pleasant. Once I was 16 minutes behind getting to my appt. and they would not see me, yet it is ok when they make you wait almost an hour.

January 26th, 2011
Great doctor!
office staff are not warm, agreed, but Dr. Chamberlin himself spends time talking with me, always wants a follow up visit after an illness, and generally makes me feel I can trust him. He is humble and engaging ( which again makes him the polar opposite of his staff), returns calls (or email!) promptly, and makes me feel listened to and cared for. I would recommend him without hesitation, and wish I'd found a Doc like him years ago.

January 11th, 2011
Terrible staff
The office here is terrible, very rude and bad attitudes, They treat you like they are doing you a favor by see the doctor, We liked the doctor but it is not worth dealing with the terrible staff