Learn more about Dr. Gerard Criner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Criner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Criner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Criner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Criner, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Criner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Criner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Joseph Criner MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Criner practice?
- Dr. Gerard Criner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Criner practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.