A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Criner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Criner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS, Bronchoscopy, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Criner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Criner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Criner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Criner practice?
Dr. Gerard Criner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Surgeons.