Dr. Gerard Dariano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Dariano?

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

Made an appointment with Dr. D'Ariano for stiffness and pain in my neck. Got to the office and was taken on time. Was seen by the Dr's assistant PA. After she saw me she said she was going to get the Dr. Whet she came back she was holding the door and waiting for him to come in. She then turned and said where did he go he was right behind me.. She then walked back out and came back 30 sec later and said the Dr said he read your X-ray and we will give you steroids and set you up with physical therapy. All this and never came into the room. I was a new patient he never saw me before. This was totally unprofessional and will go see another Dr. I am upset that my insurance will be billed and I will be billed a co-pay for an office visit and an X-ray.

Excellent Physician

Posted on August 15th, 2014

I would recommend Dr. D' Ariano for patients that require any type of spine issues. Excellent bedside manner, he listens to the patient and uses a conservative approach to treat the patient issue which is comforting. I have been a patient of his since 2009 and would recommend him to my friends and family.

Great surgeon, great person

Posted on November 6th, 2012

My experience with Dr D'Ariano has been great. His has a very caring and professional manner both in the office and the hospital. It was just what you wanted as a patient.He listens to patient questions and gives complete and comprehensive answers. You know every step of the way just what is going to happen so there is no doubt in your mind that he can handle your problem and that the results will be wonderful.His staff is well trained and very helpful. I had some insurance problems and the doctor and the staff worked tirelessly to get them ironed out in time for my surgery.Before the surgery I was in constant pain. I could not walk 100 feet without hurting. I could not stand still at all without hurting. I am now (7 days following the surgery) 100% pain free. I walked a half mile the day after the surgery, a mile the next day and 2 miles the following day. I cannot say enough good things about this experience.

Left me pain free

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Dr. D'Ariano expertly and accurately diagnosed my problem and performed my surgery on 1/03/12. I had experienced back pain most of my life. Since my surgery I have been pain free for the past 9 months and I know that if I have any problems in the future I will be able to contact him for advise or follow up as needed. He's a very caring and dedicated surgeon.

Dr. Ronald C. Persin

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. D'ariano treated my back condition very successfully. My surgery involved a laminectomy L4-L5 for my spinal stenosis and accompanying leg pain. The day after the surgery I was, and continue to be pain free. Dr. D'ariano has my highest recommendation.

All he wants to do is surgery :(

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

All he wants to do is surgery :(

He's got my back.

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

Dr. D'Ariano is very knowledgeable and has my complete confidence. He conducted a thorough assessment of my stenosis condition. I will continue to rely in his expertise.

Really Caring and Conservative

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. D'Ariano is a caring conservative doctor. I went in to him ready for Surgery and he did everything in his power to talk me out of it. he is clearly not looking for money. A+ on my list.

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Spent more time than reqied explaining my problem and options for correction. Performed a procedure that he normaly does not do during office vists. Found him very caring .

Posted on October 19th, 2017