A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard D'Aversa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard D'Aversa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard D'Aversa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Aversa graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Aversa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard DR D'Aversa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard D. D'Aversa practice?
- Dr. Gerard D'Aversa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerard D'Aversa practices Ophthalmology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Valley Stream Ophthalmologists.