A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard D'Aversa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard D'Aversa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard D'Aversa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Aversa graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Aversa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Aversa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans