A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Daversa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Daversa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daversa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Daversa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Daversa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Daversa graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daversa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Daversa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Daversa practice?
- Dr. Gerard Daversa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Daversa practices Ophthalmology near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Ophthalmologists.