A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Daversa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Daversa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daversa
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Daversa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Daversa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Daversa graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daversa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Daversa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Daversa practice?
- Dr. Gerard Daversa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Daversa practices Ophthalmology near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Ophthalmologists.