inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bradenton, FL

3.3

June 16th, 2014
RN
Dr. Dileo was always there for me, he delivered both my children and performed my hysterectomy he is the greatest in my book!!!!!'he knew my body could not deliver ten pound children bu knowing my pelvic size and did not make me suffer so two c-sections later I have a. Daughter 23 that weighed 9 lbs 9 oz and a son 8lbs 8 oz that is 16 I so hate he left Covington Louisiana cause he was the best of the best !!! Love and miss you

April 11th, 2012
A professional and college educated female.
I had been in pain for years ... I had Doctor and after doctor pat me on the head... even one tell me I was lying about having IC and then during one exam "you are perfectly healthygo home and make babies .After surgery for both IC and a Hysterectomy at Tampa General It was discovered that with the condition of my uterus there was no way I was ever going to have a child. And I not only had IC but severe case of IC. During a follow-up the staff was pushing me toward another surgery and after doing research I felt it would not help my situation. He listened to me and agreed it would not!If you want a doctor who will shoot straight with you and really hear what you have to say He is the doctor for you.

December 2nd, 2011
Irresponsible
He claimed to be a pelvic pain specialist and said he could help my pelvic pain all the while pushing a Bacloven pump on me. He made out like he had great experience putting them in. I am here to tell you he doesn't. He and the rep for the pumps discussed with the anesthetist what needle to use and then he proceeded to hit the nerve to my leg setting it on fire. When I yelled in pain he quickly pulled the needle said this won't work and left. He left me in the recovery room with no orders and I was immense pain. It was a friday and he left to go on vacation while I cried in severe pain and no one else would step in and clean up his mess. How uncaring can one person be? I have always wondered how much he got from the rep to put their pumps in. I have done just fine without it and I hear he was fired from USF. I call that KARMA............

April 30th, 2011
My Hero
I have many overlapping illnesses and chronic pain caused by autoimmune illnesses. Despite all that, he is undeterred at helping me find pain relief without drugs. He is the first doctor to actually listen and offer me several different options to help ease my pain. I have many chemical sensitivities and a huge aversion to needles. Most doctors have gotten very annoyed at me for being a baby about being stuck by needles, but he has solutions even to that phobia. He goes out of his way to help me be comfortable. Both he and Linda (his nurse) are over the top in compassion and caring. They work hard to figure out ways to heal or at least make my pain hurt less. He's not defeated if one way doesn't work well...he just looks for another way, instead of giving up on me. Almost all of my other doctors have either fired me as a patient because I haven't responded to treatment or have treated me unkindly and told me it's all in my head. Not Dr. DiLeo. He is one in a million, and I recommend him highly. We are all blessed to have his skill in our area. I drive from Tampa to Sarasota every week for treatment. It is well worth the time and gas expense.

November 1st, 2010
Dr. Dileo is a great Doctor! I have been having some medical issues and 4 doctors have been overmedicating me and telling me I was going to have to live with it. Dr. Dileo recognized there was a problem and has been committed to healing me... not just medicating me with drugs. He is very kind, caring and he listens to you. I woudl highly recommend this Doctor.