Dr. Gerard Donovan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Donovan?

July 26th, 2016

COULDN'T EVEN GET A KID IN TO SEE THEM

February 21st, 2013

worst dr

January 9th, 2012

Worst Doctor

He must be Dr hyde and mr jekyll for I got MR. Jekyll the day I took my 10 year old daughter to him. The WORST bed side manners and his jokes are rude! HE keep saying she had IBS made her cry and than walked out of the room on us and yelled down the hall at me. He told me he would scope her if I wanted him to but she would not like it! I suggest go to the female doctor in Oklahoma City if you can.and our primary care doctor has since diagnosed her as hypoglycmia

December 20th, 2011

SIMPLY THE BEST

I have been seeing some reviews that say Dr. Donovan is not nice or accurate. My daughter has been seeing him for 2 years. She has been getting much better once we followed Dr. direction exactly as we were asked. He did reprimand my husband and I for not ensuring our daughter was taking her meds properly. She was 12 when we started going there and old enough to know she should take her meds, but as her parents we should have been better about making sure she did. My husband was offended by what he said, but I was not. I explained to my husband that is OUR responsibility and there is no point in going to Dr. Donovan if we have done nothing different from the last time we were there. Its waste of everyone's time. I think people have an inability to be responsible anymore. They are appalled when called out for not doing what they are supposed to do. I will continue to take my daughter to see him. I am sorry for those who have actually been misdiagnosed. It happens daily with specialists with even the best ratings. I honestly think that those that are calling him names are just unwilling to take responsibility for the actions or inactions and find it easier to blame the doctor.

January 6th, 2011

Gave me the Creeps

He seemed OK at first but then the atmosphere became odd. I didn't appreciate his off-color jokes about needing to stick his finger in my child's backside and feel around. It made me uncomfortable. My child said it was really painful, too. I would NEVER recommend this doctor. I would take my child anywhere else but here.

August 23rd, 2010

Please do not send your child to this doctor.

Please do not send your baby or child to this doctor. Dr. Donovan would not listen to our child's health issues, and caused my child to become dehydrated, underweight, and misdiagnosed. Our son had to have emergency surgery to repair a pyloric muscle issue that couldve been easily seen with an ultrasound. Dr. Donovan would rarely return calls and was degrading, pompass, and rude on the phone (and during our one and only office visit). When I admitted my child into the hospital for dehydration, I called Dr. Donovan and left a message about his lack of concern and care. He never returned my call.

November 9th, 2009

Dr. Donovan

Excellent doctor, very caring, never in a rush during an appointment. Excellent personality for dealing with children.

November 19th, 2015