Learn more about Dr. Gerard Engh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Engh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Engh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engh graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Engh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Anderson Engh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerard A. Engh practice?
- Dr. Gerard Engh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Engh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.