Learn more about Dr. Gerard Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Farrar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Farrar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard P. Farrar practice?
Dr. Gerard Farrar practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.