Learn more about Dr. Gerard Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Farrar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Farrar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Paul Farrar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard P. Farrar practice?
- Dr. Gerard Farrar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Farrar practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.