Learn more about Dr. Gerard Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Farrar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Farrar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Paul Farrar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard P. Farrar practice?
- Dr. Gerard Farrar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Farrar practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.