A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Foti is Good. Dr. Foti has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Foti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Foti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Foti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Foti practice?
Dr. Gerard Foti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Foti, Dr. Gerardo Foti, Dr. Garrett Foti, Dr. Jarrett Foti