A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Foti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Foti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Foti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Joseph Foti DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Foti practice?
- Dr. Gerard Foti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Foti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Orthopedic Surgeons.