Dr. Gerard Foti DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Glen Mills, PA

3.8

January 10th, 2017
FABULOUS!
THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN HANDS.

December 5th, 2016
Excellent surgeon I highly recommend this services. DR FOTI HELPED ME GET MY LIFE MOVING AGAIN ..THANJ YOU GERARD YOU ARE MORE THAN A DOCTOR YOU ARE FAMILY To MYSELF AND MY WIFE TINA.. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

July 11th, 2016
Best surgeon ever!
I've had 2 spinal fusions done by Dr Foti and wish you could give him a million stars. He always treated me with respect and has great bedside manner. He broke down everything for me so I would understand. He was always considerate. Talk to me before and after surgery. Talked to my wife when I was done. Checked in over wkend. Tracy is a doll also. Always attentive to phone calls and gets back to you ASAP. I couldn't rave more!

April 28th, 2016
Regional Director-TempleHealth
Great Surgeon

April 5th, 2016
Excellent
Wonderful bedside manner

November 30th, 2015
Misdiagnosed and ignored when it was discovered

July 21st, 2015
Dr. Foti was recommended to me by another orthopedic doctor who I respect so I was expecting a much better experience. I am not doubting his surgical skills but he lacks any type of follow-up care or concern. Tracie, who is wonderful, is the only one who follows up but certainly that is not her responsibility. After my fusion surgery, I had such severe pain in both legs for well over two weeks for which I called his office every day looking for relief; he never once called me back or even had a PA or resident call to see how I was doing. He is personable, and as I said, no doubt, a good surgeon , but he does need to learn to communicate with his patients. I felt like a number, just another surgery, never felt like I was valued!

January 24th, 2015
excellent
he is a wonderful doctor

November 23rd, 2014
A Wonderful a Doctor and Wonderful Human Being !
He is the Best !! He is Professional and explains everything very clear. Never have to wait long to see him and you always have his undivided attention. Came everyday to see me while I was in the Hospital . His Residents were also in everymorning first thing. He investigates to see what is the Best Procedure for each Patient. Always is willing to explain things to Family Members if the Patient wants him to explain to them the Procedure that was formed. I Appreciate everything he has Done for me and the Support he had always shown to my Family . This Wonderful Doctor has changed my Life for the Best . He is a Very, Very Caring individual and Doctor and I can only wish him the Best of Everything. I feel Very, Very Lucky to have Found him.

February 12th, 2014
Dr Foti is a doctor that goes above what other doctors do. He performed a l4 s1 fusion with instrumentation and just recently performed a si joint fusion. I saw many other doctors and Dr Foti stood out above the other docs. Tracy his secretary and nurse has such a sweet personality and does what's needed to get procedures down and there is some days I call her a couple times a day to ask questions and she is always polite and has a smile on her face. I would recommend Dr Foti and Tracy to anyone that feels they hit a brick wall and cannot move on farther or if you just got hurt, they make you part of their family

November 18th, 2013
Patient
I highly recommend Dr. Foti! I had been treated by different doctors for a year. After meeting with four surgeons, I selected Dr. Foti. He stood out from the crowd. What a difference! I have never felt uncomfortable. His bedside manner is superior! His assistant, Tracey, is fantastic! She is on top of everything and she is always ready to help you and listen - - just as well as Dr. Foti! They handled my workers compensation perfectly, which is not easy. I had back surgery and I can tell you that only months later, my incision/scar looks better than some people that have been healing for years. I have rated Dr. Foti & staff with five stars across the board - - and that doesn't even come close to what you can expect!

November 24th, 2011
Doctor Foti takes each case as a personal challenge and each patient personally. He is up front with the family and works in a dedicated manner that would make me want to recommend him to all!