A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Fritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Fritz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Fritz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fritz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fritz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans