A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Gabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Gabel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gabel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Houston Northwest
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard T Gabel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gerard T. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Gerard Gabel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Gabel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons and Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.