A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Gabel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Gabel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gabel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Thomas Gabel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gerard T. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Gerard Gabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Gabel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.