A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Gabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Gabel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gabel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard T. Gabel practice?
Dr. Gerard Gabel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.