A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Gagne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gagne
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gagne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Gagne, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagne graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Gagne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Butler Hospital
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard George Gagne MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerard G. Gagne practice?
- Dr. Gerard Gagne has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Gagne practices Psychiatry near Riverside, RI.
See Riverside Psychiatrists.