A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Galarneau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Galarneau, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galarneau graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Galarneau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galarneau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Galarneau practice?
Dr. Gerard Galarneau practices Urology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, NY and Port Jervis, NY.
See Middletown Urologists.