A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Galarneau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Galarneau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Galarneau, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Galarneau graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Galarneau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Jules Galarneau MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Galarneau practice?
- Dr. Gerard Galarneau has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Galarneau practices Urology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, NY.
See Middletown Urologists.