A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Galarneau, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Galarneau graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Galarneau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Corwall
- Orange Regional Medical CenterMiddletown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galarneau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Galarneau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Galarneau practice?
Dr. Gerard Galarneau practices Urology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty, NY and Monticello, NY.
See Middletown Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Galarneau, Dr. Garrett Galarneau, Dr. Gerardo Galarneau, Dr. Jarrett Galarneau