A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Gerling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Gerling is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerling
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Gerling, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerling graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gerling has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Michael Gerling MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard M. Gerling practice?
- Dr. Gerard Gerling has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Gerling practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Palm Coast, FL.
See Orange Park Neurologists, Orange Park Psychiatrists, and Orange Park Pain Management Doctors.