A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Gerling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Gerling is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Gerling, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerling graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gerling has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Michael Gerling MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard M. Gerling practice?
- Dr. Gerard Gerling has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Gerling practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Saint Augustine, FL.
See Orange Park Neurologists, Orange Park Psychiatrists, and Orange Park Pain Management Doctors.