Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerard Germain
Dr. Gerard Germain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Germain is affiliated with Mercy Community Hospital, St Agnes Hospital and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerard Germain has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gerard Germain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Robert Turner
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Pamela Gibney
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Norville Atherley
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi27