Dr. Gerard Girasole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Girasole?

October 26th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. Quick to diagnose without an X-ray or an MRI or pain medication. Diagnosis was wrong causing more pain. Please do not see this doctor. See a real back doctor.

August 12th, 2016

Overjoyed with my experience

I had an L5/S1 back fusion in 2002 and have never looked back or felt better. I made physical therapy / working-out, part of every day life. I owe my adult-fit-life to Gerisoli/Mintz & the habits their team fostered & encouraged. My wife & mother-in-law are also very satisfied with their respective neck fusions.

July 21st, 2016

one of the worst doctors to call himself a spine surgeon.

May 17th, 2016

Most sweet, courteous, educated, great personality, nice Dr. that I have ever had the chance to meet. I have been with him since 2001 and would never go anywhere else. When I first went to him I literally couldn't walk.....today I do everything....

February 21st, 2016

He a VERY Good Surgeon but NO BEDSIDE MANNER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You would be better off if you go somewhere else.

October 20th, 2015

The Doctor did not listen to my symptoms, he rushed through the appointment. he was not sympathetic and did not order the appropriate tests. Finally he ordered an MRI, after I had to insist because I was in agony. Then he ordered the wrong area. He ordered a cervical MRI when I was having thoracic pain. He did order PT but on follow-up, he told me that the PT that was done was "crap"! He never asked how I was feeling, he didn't review MRI, he argued with me about pain location and then during the second visit admitted that he should have ordered a thoracic MRI. Overall I found him to be uncaring, not compassionate and I felt as though I was a bother and he didn't want to help me. I would never recommend him!

August 23rd, 2015

Dr Girasole performed surgery on my spine. He maybe arrogant n rude at times, but if not for him ..I would not be walking. He is an excellent surgeon.

June 14th, 2015

Fantastically talented surgeon.

This surgeon gave me my life back. After a year in which I had no use of my right arm, he gave me an immediate, accurate diagnosis. I had consulted four surgeons within that year, and none of them had done the same. He scheduled surgery, scheduled my appointments with Abraham Mintz, an equally talented neurosurgeon, and performed the surgery. I woke up in the recovery room and said I can feel my hand. For the first time in a year. Ten years on, I am still in great shape. I thank God for Dr Girasole.

March 20th, 2015

I have never experienced anything like this. The first thing he said was that he couldn't help me- although I was hospitalized for 4 days and had not even examined me. Absolutely no bed side manner. He is rude, arrogant and definitely has a God complex. Would not recommend him ever. Still in shock at the awful experience. Rating is Zero.

February 20th, 2015

The most condescending, dismissive, arrogant doctor I have ever encountered

Dr Girasole was easily the most condescending, dismissive, arrogant, unhelpful doctor I have ever encountered. It was stunning because other doctors in this practice have been great. Dr Girasole gave a minimal assessment of my history and symptoms, didn't read my paperwork, barely glanced at my MRI results. He rushed through the appointment as quickly as he could, not interested in explaining anything to me or answering my questions or concerns. Hands down the most uncaring, uninterested, arrogant doctor I have ever seen. Save yourself time and money and look elsewhere for someone who actually cares about helping people.

January 26th, 2015

Awesome orthopaedic surgeon. Very compassionate and full of facts as well as expectations. Great bedside manner. Follow up appointments have been informational and all of my questions answered. I can't say enough about Dr. Girasole. He was tremendous!!!

January 15th, 2015

Nurse

Need to question if any of the "good" comments are from Girasole's family members...I can not begin to tell you how upset this Dr. made me. I understand that they are busy and I also understand that everyone has different kind of people skills and compassion levels. I don't need my hand held when I see a Doctor, I want a man or woman that knows what they are doing...however, I DO NEED to feel that I am a human being. Girasole, degrades you. I don't care if he is THEE best orthopedic surgeon out there I will NEVER go to him again for the rest of my days. Rude and arrogant are actually his good attributes. He can use an anger management course... you can just tell...All I see is a little man with a Napolian complex. And if he told me that he was a surgeon five times in less then three minutes he told me a dozen times...Would NEVER recommend.