Dr. Gerard Haggstrom MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Florence, AL

2.9

October 15th, 2016
Don't care for his patients
My medical Doctor sent me to Dr. Haggstrom for a colonoscopy because I was having bowel problems.. and feeling nauseous.. I had problems so bad that I guess my colon was inflamed.. When they gave me Versed for the procedure, it didn't knock me out.. and I really hurt when he started putting the camera in.. instead of putting me to sleep and finishing.. he sent me for a Barum Enema... Which didn't show up as much as a colonoscopy would.. I called his office to see if he wanted me to come in for a follow up and the receptionist said that he said that he wasn't going to do anything else.. Well that got me out with him and I wouldn't send a skunk to him..

February 15th, 2016
The treatment he has prescribed for me has changed my life. Thank you Dr. Hagstorm!

August 24th, 2015
very painful colonoscopy!!!
He did a recent colonoscopy on my husband for a routine check at ECM hospital in Florence. He requested to be comletley asleep but wound up not sedated for the procedure. He expressed extreme pain during and asked him to stop but they kept saying almost done and continued with him in excruciating pain. He is home recovering now but still in pain. I am terrified he was injured during the routine test. If he was, I will go to a different ER with him then to an attorney! DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN!!!!

November 15th, 2011
sick patient
He perforated my colon. He did not seem to care about me at all as a person or a patient. I think he is only in medicine for the money, I pity the rest of his patients.

November 2nd, 2011
very substandard doctor
Dr. Haggstrom left me feeling much worse after i left my appointment than when I arrived for it. He was short with me and missed a crucial diagnosis that had to be found by my internist. He made it obvious that he did not care about me. I asked around and many have told me the same thing. I think he must just be in medicine for the money. Disgusting!!!!