Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

3.0

by S. Curtis on Feb 15th, 2016

The treatment he has prescribed for me has changed my life. Thank you Dr. Hagstorm!

very painful colonoscopy!!! show details very painful colonoscopy!!!
Aug 24th, 2015

He did a recent colonoscopy on my husband for a routine check at ECM hospital in Florence. He requested to be comletley asleep but wound up not sedated for the procedure. He expressed extreme pain during and asked him to stop but they kept saying almost done and continued with him in excruciating pain. He is home recovering now but still in pain. I am terrified he was injured during the routine test. If he was, I will go to a different ER with him then to an attorney! DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN!!!!

sick patient show details sick patient
Nov 15th, 2011

He perforated my colon. He did not seem to care about me at all as a person or a patient. I think he is only in medicine for the money, I pity the rest of his patients.

very substandard doctor show details very substandard doctor
Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Haggstrom left me feeling much worse after i left my appointment than when I arrived for it. He was short with me and missed a crucial diagnosis that had to be found by my internist. He made it obvious that he did not care about me. I asked around and many have told me the same thing. I think he must just be in medicine for the money. Disgusting!!!!