A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Helinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Helinek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helinek graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Helinek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard L Helinek MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard L. Helinek practice?
- Dr. Gerard Helinek has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Helinek practices Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians and Reading Radiologists.