A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Helinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helinek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helinek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Helinek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helinek graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Helinek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard L Helinek MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard L. Helinek practice?
- Dr. Gerard Helinek has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Helinek practices Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians and Reading Radiologists.