A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Hershewe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Hershewe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Hershewe, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershewe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hershewe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Lewis Hershewe DO is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard L. Hershewe practice?
- Dr. Gerard Hershewe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Hershewe practices Neurology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Neurologists.