A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Isenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Isenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Isenberg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Intestinal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Isenberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Isenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard Isenberg practice?
Dr. Gerard Isenberg practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.