A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Isenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Isenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Isenberg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Intestinal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Isenberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Isenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Isenberg MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Isenberg practice?
- Dr. Gerard Isenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Isenberg practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.