Dr. Gerard Issvoran, DO
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best Primary Care Doctor  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2014

Dr. Issvoran is a thorough and caring primary care doctor. He runs needed tests and offers a comprehensive approach to addressing health issues. He makes sure to spend enough time with you so that you understand your health issues and treatment plan. Excellent follow up and availability for appointments and phone calls. His staff is also caring and professional and make sure patients are comfortable. Billing and scheduling appointments are always straightforward.

|  Self Promoting  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

An uneducated staff, coupled with a Physician who spends more time promoting a line of products he benefits from and genetic testing he receives a % from - hardly the standard for even adequate medicine.

|  osteopath, ideal protein and laser  |  show details
by Ralucca Gera on Jun 21st, 2013

I really love and appreciate Dr. Issvoran's way of dealing with all the health problems as naturally as possible. Medicine and surgeries are his last resorts. He will first calm you down and explain the reasons you feel what you feel, and then he will give you his opinion on how to fix it. Most of my issues were for back problems (especially during pregnancies), and his adjustments would do miracles. Besides fixing it on the spot, he would tell me what to do and not to do in the future, in order to have the best benefit of his spine/hip maneuvers, and it worked for me! He would also tell you natural remedies (like using cinnamon to keep blood sugar levels, and many other tricks). He speaks really fast, so have your cell phone handy to take notes. I have also seen him for acne issues, and the laser therapy showed great improvements on my skin. It is a bit costly, but since it my face, it was worth it! Lastly, I really like the ideal protein program he has in his office. I was finally able to lose the last 25lbs post pregnancy, and the other 2 friends that I have recommended lost a lot more than I did, and are excited with their life changes. If you've tried diets, and you are looking for a healthy one that doesn't deprive you of tasty treats, see him!

|  Very caring.  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

Dr. Issvoran is very attantive and listens to the patient and what they are going through. He does everything to make sure that the issue at hand is resolved.

|  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

He is a nice guy but other aspects of the visits and office experience left me with a less desirable opinion. The root of the problem was left undiscovered and I have since moved on to a different MD.

|  recommend this doctor  |  show details
May 15th, 2009

I really like this doctor. I feel like he's caring and wants to help.