A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Kiernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Kiernan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiernan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kiernan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Kiernan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiernan graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kiernan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Nicholas Kiernan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard N. Kiernan practice?
- Dr. Gerard Kiernan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Kiernan practices Family Medicine near Keene, NH.
See Keene Family Physicians.