A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Kruger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Kruger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kruger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard Kruger practice?
Dr. Gerard Kruger practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Sharon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, CT and New Milford, CT.
See Sharon Internists, Sharon Oncologists, and Sharon Hematologists.