Learn more about Dr. Gerard Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Kruger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Kruger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Kruger MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Kruger practice?
- Dr. Gerard Kruger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Kruger practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Sharon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, CT and New Milford, CT.
See Sharon Internists, Sharon Oncologists, and Sharon Hematologists.