A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Lancaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lancaster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Fitzgerald Lancaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerard F. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Gerard Lancaster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Lancaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.