Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerard Landais
Dr. Gerard Landais, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Landais is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Manhattan Psychiatric Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerard Landais has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gerard Landais is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Gabriela Rosas-Garcia
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi15
Dr. Melissa Martin
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi35
Dr. Alina Mastan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0.06 mi28