Dr. Gerard Lumkong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 8 reviews

May 31st, 2016
Very personable, takes the time to answer questions in a manner that is very clear. Very thorough in examinations and testing, with explanations of each procedure. Great Doctor

December 19th, 2015
Wonderful Experience
Since selecting Dr Lumkong as my primary physician, I realized I should have done this years ago. Most professional, concerned and compassionate doctor I have seen in my 62 years on earth.

December 4th, 2012
Excellent and caring Doctor!
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lumkong. He is extremely caring and compassionate. I never feel rushed during an appointment. He answers any and all question you have during your appointment and completely explains everything regarding your condition. He truely cares about your health and well being. He has personally called me after hours to follow up to go over bloodwork, and to update me about various issues ( I am a male and not some pretty woman :) ). I have never written a review about anything on the Internet but felt compelled to write this review about an excellent Doctor.

April 26th, 2011
The greatest care EVER
Dr Lumkong and his nurse Nikki are the best I've ever had!

November 11th, 2010
Great Doctor!
Dr. Lumkong has been my physcian for over 5 years now. He is a wonderful person and fabulous doctor.

November 5th, 2010
Best GP in North County
I have been a patient of Dr. Lumkong for about 8 to 9 years. I have about 25 years of experience in the medical industry and understand US medical care far better than most non-MD's.Please do not let the unusual sounding name from choosing Dr. Lumkong. He is by far the best GP I have had in my 65 years of living. He is highly intelligent, really cares about the preventative side, and most importantly cares about your overall health. If this was not enough, he also goes way out of his way to fully explain everything in ways that you understand. I highly recommend him as a GP.

June 7th, 2010
Great Doctor!!!
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this doctor!!! He spends so much time with me I almost feel guilty. He does great follow up care, even calling me on Sunday if need be to check up on me. I wish I would have found this doctor sooner. Thanks Doc!!!

November 16th, 2009
Professional and friendly
Dr Lumkong has been my Doctor for about 7 years. He is very caring and gives me his full attention! He's very professional and imformative I can ask any question and never feel rushed. I recommend Dr Lumkong to anyone looking for a real caring, smart and overall professional Doctor! His staff is also very professional and the waiting time is about 10-15 minutes not long at all!