A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Malanga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Malanga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Malanga graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malanga has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malanga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard Malanga practice?
Dr. Gerard Malanga practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Summit Physiatrists.