Learn more about Dr. Gerard Malanga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Malanga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malanga
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malanga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Malanga graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Malanga has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard A Malanga MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gerard A. Malanga practice?
- Dr. Gerard Malanga has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Malanga practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Physiatrists.