A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Margiotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Margiotti, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Margiotti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Margiotti graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Margiotti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margiotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard A. Margiotti practice?
Dr. Gerard Margiotti practices Pediatrics near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Newtown Pediatricians.