A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Marten-Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Marten-Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marten-Ellis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Marten-Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Marten-Ellis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marten-Ellis graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Marten-Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard L Marten-Ellis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard L. Marten-Ellis practice?
- Dr. Gerard Marten-Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Marten-Ellis practices Ophthalmology near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Ophthalmologists.