A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Marten-Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Marten-Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Marten-Ellis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marten-Ellis graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Marten-Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marten-Ellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans